For your convenience, registrations for meetings, activities and sponsorship may be included in one order/cart. Tips for registering can be found in the tutorial video link below.
Fall 2022 Meeting Registration
Registration is closed. Please call the SCOAR office if there are any questions (864-633-4883).
Meetings & Activities
What are SCOAR General Session Meetings?
SCOAR holds three one-day General Session Meetings per year, in different locations across the Southeastern United States. SCOAR committees are actively engaged with safety, workforce development and best practice issues and opportunities for our members. Each meeting has seven to ten agenda topics that are:
- Suggested by our Program Committees and/or their members
- Requested by our members through meeting feedback or individually
- Company showcase presentations designed to better acquaint the rest of the membership with that member organization and its construction activities
- Owner update presentations that provide the membership with upcoming project activities for one of our owner members
- Breakout activities where we discuss an issue or opportunity and hear the group results in summary
Presentations are filled with questions and answers. Discussions get the benefit of the entire engineering/construction flow chain perspective and are not encumbered or constrained by any contractual obligations or fears. Each General Session Meeting provides opportunities to further build relationships with your customers, suppliers, and peers.