What Member Owners Are Saying…
- Any Member Company can have up to three employees attend our Program Meetings free of charge. These events provide great networking opportunities which we hope lead to additional business! Program meetings typically have more than 10 different speakers on current and relevant topics and include breakfast, lunch, and one or more social networking event(s).
- Access to the Members Portal which includes the Speaker Presentation Library, Member Directory, and Committee Pages containing committee activities and blogs.
- Company logo representation and promotion on SCOAR’s website.
- Discount to display at Program Meetings as well as an opportunity to present a “Sponsor Solutions” about your organization at a meeting – sharing your value proposition to members.
- Participation in key activities and committees.
- Opportunity to build relationships and trust with industry customers, suppliers and peers in a positive, constructive, learning atmosphere.
- Access to select CURT Publications and Resources.
SCOAR has four company membership types:
- Owner Members: Organizations that purchase engineering/construction/maintenance related goods and services in order to conduct business and meet enterprise objectives (manufacturers, utilities, processors, etc.). They normally purchase such goods and services from organizations that would be eligible for membership as an Associate, Affiliate or Subscriber.
- Associate Members: Organizations that sell or deliver engineering/construction/maintenance related goods or services as an important element of their business enterprise objective.
- Affiliate Members: Organizations that have an interest in the engineering/construction/maintenance industry and desire to affiliate with the association.
- Subscriber Members: Individual, sole proprietor, specialty consultant, one-person companies who have an interest in local engineering/construction/maintenance improvement objectives. This is not intended for individuals in larger than one person companies who want to join individually.