What Member Owners Are Saying…
Benefits of Membership
- Networking Opportunities. Connect with other industry professionals and build relationships with potential customers and suppliers who can help your business thrive by attending the three meetings SCOAR hosts each year.
- Complimentary Meeting Registration. Send up to three company representatives to our Fall, Winter, and Spring meetings free of charge. (Additional optional networking activities are available at each meeting for a fee.)
- Education and Professional Development. Learn about the latest trends and best practices in our industry during our general membership meetings
- Online Member Directory
- Opportunities to Showcase Your Company. Be featured on SCOAR’s landing page, have your logo linked to your company’s website posted in the online member director, and be recognized on SCOAR’s social media platforms.
- Broader Marketing Reach. Take advantage of a complimentary listing in The Voice Southeastern, SCOAR’s annual publication.
- Commitment to Safety. Be recognized for your corporate commitment to construction safety while openly sharing and promoting best practices with member companies through SCOAR’s annual TOPS Safety Excellence Awards program.
- CURT. Access select CURT publications and resources.
SCOAR has four company membership types:
- Owner Members: Organizations that purchase engineering/construction/ maintenance related goods and services in order to conduct business and meet enterprise objectives (manufacturers, utilities, processors, etc.). They normally purchase such goods and services from organizations that would be eligible for membership as an Associate, Affiliate or Subscriber.
- Associate Members: Organizations that sell or deliver engineering/ construction/maintenance related goods or services as an important element of their business enterprise objective.
- Affiliate Members: Organizations that have an interest in the engineering/ construction/maintenance industry and desire to affiliate with the association.
- Subscriber Members: Individual, sole proprietor, specialty consultant, one-person companies who have an interest in local engineering/construction/ maintenance improvement objectives. This is not intended for individuals in larger than one person companies who want to join individually.